Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The End of an Era

With a few tears, I deleted my alliance character on Baelgun. I never play her, some of the people I made her to keep in touch with no longer play, and to many of the others, I am a distant memory.

I left Baelgun for Turalyon amid guild drama that I was blamed for, but someone else started. Granted, I could have handled things differently, but so could others. Live and learn.
Still, the finality of typing "delete" into the box wasn't easy. I may make a horde toon to say hi to a friend who plays over there, I don't know. Right now, I've been concentrating on my warlock, who is okay as demo.

I'm hitting a wall where I'm very discouraged in-game, similar to what I went through around February and March. The difference now is that real life is livable, and WoW has become less important, although the people I play with have not.

Although I'm grieving for friendships I have lost, I treasure the ones I have now. To be valued for who I am, not what I can do, is special.

PS: I now have a Blood Elf Paladin on Baelgun. Not level 10 yet, but I'm enjoying her.

No comments:

Post a Comment