Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I can't dance

So far, there have been very few challenges in Naxx that I haven't been able to overcome with hard work and positive thinking. The Safety Dance achievement in the Heigan the Unclean fight is one exception. By the time I got into Naxx, most of the guild had done the fight enough that nobody even bothered to explain it, leading me to believe that the eruptions were random. I've finally gotten frustrated enough to go to Bosskillers, and read about it (I know, I should have done that first, mea culpa).

Now I have some understanding of where the safe zones are and how to avoid the eruptions. The question comes, can I do it? And at the back of my mind is, does my challenge with this negate all the work I've done to rise above the tanks on the dps meter?

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment