Monday, February 2, 2009

Epic Flight Form quest

I was inspired by Thornstar to do the epic flight form quest on the druid. I'm almost to the point where I'm ready to run heroic Setthek Halls, but I am so tempted to give up!
There are so many things you have to do to get the Essence of the Hawk and I worry that I have neither the reaction time nor the coordination to do it. Could I ask one of the other druids to decurse me and cure the poison? Sure. Would they do it? Of course. Is there a benefit to me gritting my teeth and doing it myself? Absolutely. Okay, maybe not the gritting my teeth part, but still.
If I can't do this quest, how do I expect to maintain a spot in one of the top Alliance raiding guilds on the server? More importantly, doing these quests will help me play my warlock better, which will make it more likely that I will be a solid contributor in Sarth with 3 drakes, Ulduar, and beyond.
More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment