Sunday, February 1, 2009

Status Update

I haven't posted in a few days because I haven't had much to say, plus we've all been snowed in this week. One huge positive is that I haven't fallen, although keeping my balance when I've had to go outside has been tricky.

Just thought I'd update what's been going on with me WoW-wise:
  • got the Elder title on the warlock
  • got the Champion of the Frozen Wastes title on the warlock
  • completed the doomguard quest on the warlock (Blizzard has made what used to be used as a practical joke something viable for raiding)
  • levelled the hunter to 77 and maxed herbing and mining
  • started levelling the druid, and actually ran a couple of instances with her

Intangibles gained by playing WoW:

  • less stiffness in my fingers
  • improved fine-motor coordination
  • improved hand-eye coordination
  • a reinforcement of the idea that my disability does not define me

No comments:

Post a Comment