Wednesday, February 25, 2009

You can dance if you want to...

but you can't leave your friends behind, because then who would shield and heal you?
I didn't get the achievement, but I survived the safety dance on Heigan. I also made the jump on Thaddeus and survived it also. Plus, I'm seeing dps gains. Small steps, small victories.
Thank you to Bastianelle, Prynts, and anyone else who healed me for helping me take this step. Thanks to all the members of CRC for their encouragement. I'm not ready to look to Ulduar yet, and I'm not sure I'm ready to look to 3D, but I'm getting there.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all the progress you're making, I'm impressed. Small steps and small victories are often the key that unlocks the door to bigger and better things. Hope you keep improving and Ulduar takes its time to arrive so you can be ready for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lil! I'm impressed by you as well.

    ReplyDelete