Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We can dance, we can dance, everybody look at your hands!


Yesterday was, by all accounts, a good day. My dad got the best news he could possibly hope for regarding his cancer, and it appears that I am not going into a full major depressive episode as I previously thought. Our Immortal hopes were dashed by the lag boss, however, we were still looking to get whatever achievements we could.
The safety dance was so much easier the second time. I knew how to move, although I found it amusing that I got a PWS right away. I came into the guild as a priest, and Bast, Rali, and Younger still look out for me. :-)
Thaddius, my other bete noir, was no problem either. I made the first jump rather easily, and moved when I needed to. According to Recount, my dps was decent also. I think I ended up 12th or 13th on the damage meter. Granted, the main aggro pullers were holding back, but it gave me some interesting perspective.
The thing I am realizing is that I don't have to apologize for who I am with this guild. We are a team, and my guildmates will not let me fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment