Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Flame Leviathan down!

About 7 hours after the servers were supposed to be up, we were finally able to get on, get our specs fixed up, look for new glyphs (WTB), and get over to Ulduar. This was the first time I have ever gotten to go into an instance with a guild for the first time, and the most I have ever prepared for a new instance, so I was very excited.
Driving a combat vehicle was not at all intimidating, although I was a little different to have a passenger. First try on Leviathan, we still didn't completely know what we were doing and I died when I was kiting. Second try, we let the siege engines go in first, and I ended up getting locked out (reaction time FTL). Third try, we understood the fight, we were working together, and we got him down! Unfortunately, the instance server crashed as we were clearing to Ignis, but those things happen.
I think the changes to affliction will actually make it easier for me to play. I still need to tweak my spec, get my new glyphs, and download the new version of recount to make sure, but I was seeing 3K on a target dummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment