Monday, April 6, 2009

Preparing for Ulduar

This past week, I've seen a huge improvement in my dps, and have had to admit that keybinding did make a difference /sigh. Also, I noticed a huge improvement in my ability to stay in the safe zones during the safety dance.
With these developments, I'm looking forward to preparing for Ulduar. Noblegarden has been put on the PTR calendar for April 26, which says to me that April 21 is patch day. Let the debate over what we run that night begin!
What can I do to prepare (other than getting my hunter to friendly with Sons of Hodir and mega-farming)? I'm going to be looking boss by boss at what MMO-champion has to say about boss abilities and what current game events provide a similar experience from a strategy perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment